This is what the greenhouse looked like before I went to town. (While it was still cold and sunny.) A lot of the glass had been salvage and still had industrial stickers on it.There were: Caution, Automatic Doors; and In; and Out; and even: Free Wifi. I thought of leaving the latter for the birds! These stickers peeled off. The Jimmy Patterson ones, however, are much harder to move. It will be a job for volunteers in spring.I couldn’t make the door until I had been to Williams Lake and bought the right kind of hinges. I had found two windows at the Kleena Kleene dump during the summer, and by shrinking the door hole a bit, and adding a couple of spacers, I could make them fit. (The colour is a bit excruciating, but scraping it off, or repainting it, will be another job for spring volunteers.) I knew I would not be able to lift the two pieces of glass together so I fitted the bottom half of the door first.I have joined top and bottom together with a catch for now, but can have them open separately if I wish.The final touch was to fit a dog door into a bottom corner of the wall. I won’t be able to use the greenhouse for growing things for a while but it keeps the worst of the weather from my door, and funnels in yet more heat when the sun shines. Now I am set for the winter.